Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Pledge

I pledge to serve the children, parents, teachers, classified employees, and administrators in the San Bernardino City Unified School District to improve the education of ALL students;

I pledge to provide and maintain safe and healthy environments and implement preventive measures to insure our children’s safety and a peaceful work environment for all;

I pledge to use my knowledge, expertise, and experience to further the goals of guaranteeing our children and students successful graduation rates, multiple pathways to success, and continued academic and social improvement; and also

I pledge to use all of my energy, commitment, passion, and experience to help All of our children and students reach their educational goals.

Please VOTE Barbara Flores for San Bernardino City Unified School Board Member

No comments: