Sunday, September 21, 2008

Education First!

As a teacher educator for over 30 years, I bring to the school board unique expertise related to the teaching and learning of our teachers and students. We need to retain and recruit the best teachers and staff by providing them with the resources, professional development, and strategies in order to do the Best work possible.

I understand the needs of our community, the diversity in our schools, and the many challenges facing our district. I stand ready to accept these challenges, to do the hard work, and to provide the leadership necessary to transform our schools.

Education has been my passion throughout my life’s work. Organizing teaching and learning for SUCCESS is my motto. When we invest in teachers and classified employees, we invest in our children, in our community, and in our future.

By Voting for Barbara Flores, you are voting for Success, Leadership & Commitment!

No comments: